Monday, May 30, 2016

An Interview with Jake Stratton-Kent

This afternoon, Jake Stratton-Kent and I got to touch base on a couple of different topics, including the role of integrating post-1899 magical practices into grimoire rituals, and the state of the Occult Revival as it stands today, and where it makes sense to see it end up in the future.

I really enjoyed speaking with him about the state of "occulture" today. Jake's been a constant source of inspiration, encouragement, and has consistently challenged modern occultists to look beyond the easy texts on magical practice to the latest and greatest resources we have to inform our practice, hone our skills, and become better at this thing we do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, your opinions are valued, even if I disagree with them. Please feel free to criticize my ideas and arguments, question my observations, and push back if you disagree.